The Barn at Stein Farms
Our eclectic venue is nestled in the countryside between Kenosha and Lake Geneva, and a short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee. Our scenic grounds include indoor and outdoor space for flexible accommodations. When you choose Stein Farms for your wedding, we offer a number of packages to fit your unique needs so you can enjoy your special day without any hassle or compromise. Whichever package you choose; you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy from the moment you check in on Friday to your check-out at noon on Sunday.
Our Barn and Lodge package makes our three main attractions available for your ceremony and reception. A graceful bridge leading to the island is a picture perfect entrance for you and your guests. Oak Island, our outdoor venue, provides a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony and our pavilion, poised atop our island and intertwined with its natural beauty, is a beautiful spot for your exchanging of vows.
For indoor weddings, our wedding barn is a marriage of luxurious beauty and rustic charm. Flowing drapery and other elegant touches makes our wedding barn a great location for your dinner as well as your ceremony. The wedding barn seats anywhere from 50 to 250 guests.
The Lodge at Stein Farms
The lodge truly is like no other. When your evening continues, our lodge is a perfect place for your celebration. With full use of our lodge, wedding parlor, Beautiful ADA bathrooms, stage, stage lighting, premium sound system, over-head projector, 100 MBPS Wifi, along with our outdoor beer garden, bar, and fireplace, your reception will be a night to remember! The lodge is also the home of the Wedding Parlor with awesome lighting, make-up stations and equipped with all the right stuff to help the bride and her party look amazing.
Wedding Weekends at Stein Farms
Our Wedding Weekend gives you all the amenities of the Barn / Lodge package with the addition of full use of the beautiful Cheret House. The Cheret House sleeps up to 16 guests and is the perfect addition to your magical weekend. The Cheret House also features all the necessities for a comfortable stay including laundry, a gourmet kitchen, outdoor grills, fire pit, and sound system for entertainment. Relax and have a stress-free weekend while being steps away from the Barn, Lodge & Ceremony site.
Stein Farms Services
You are allowed to bring your own licensed catering company, and supply your own liquor. A licensed local bartender is required, and liquor can not be sold. Plus all tables and chairs are included in the rental fee.
Event Hours of Operation:
10 am-12:30 am – Friday & Saturday
10 am-12:30 am – Sundays
10 am-12:00 am Weekdays
- Barn, lodge & ceremony site.
- Choice of 3 ceremony areas with amazing natural landscaping.
- Beautiful wedding parlor for Bride and Bridesmaid’s.
- Cheret house allows for men to prepare and shoot hoops to relax.
- Over 50 acres of stunning natural beauty including an enchanted oak tree forest, charming river view and willow field.
- Parking lot – 136 cars with attendants and area lighting.
- We can seat over 250 guests.
- White classic wedding chairs for dining and white chairs for the ceremony.
- 10 High top cocktail tables for Lodge or ceremony sites.
- Round tables will accommodate between 8 and 10 people.
- Rectangle tables will accommodate 8 to 10 people. (Or you can mix and match tables)
- Tables, high tops and chairs are included in the rental fee.
- Stein Farms crew takes charge of garbage removal and keeps venue clean during the event.
- Premium sound systems are located in Barn, Lodge and ceremony site, and are included in the rent.
- 100 MBPS Wi-Fi is also available in the Barn, Lodge and Cheret house.
- All paper products are included. Toilet paper, tissue paper, paper towels & sanitizing soap.
- Unlimited time for rehearsal. (Monday – Thursday prior to the event)
Stein Farms Location & Lodging
5700 312th Ave.
Salem, WI. 53168
Lodging near Stein Farms
Lily Lake Resort (262) 537-2848 (Rooms Sleeps 4 to 6) (1.9 miles)
Hampton Inn Burlington (262) 767-1900 (7.9 miles)
Hampton Inn & Suites (262) 358-9800 (10 miles)
Best Western Executive (262) 857-7699 (10 miles)
Comfort Inn & Suites (262) 857-3450 (10 miles)
Value Inn (262) 857-2622 (10 miles)
2018 & 2019 Prices & Availability
We offer an interest free payment plan for couples. If this is something you are interested in please contact Stein Farms for additional details.
1 Day Event – 10:00 am – 12:30 am – Morning clean-up
Friday – $6500
Saturday – $7500
Sunday – $5500
Holidays – $7500
3 Day Wedding Weekend
Check-in (Friday 2:00 pm – Sunday 2:00 pm)
– Barn, Lodge & Ceremony site
– Cheret House (sleeps 12-14)