Your Story Starts Here!
We Help Create Your Story!
A historic hidden gem on a 60-acre private property, Stein Farms is known as one of the most unique destination venues of the Midwest. Customizable to any theme or style you can imagine, we promise to bring all of your ideas to life and create the wedding of your dreams! From country to elegant black tie weddings, the possibilities here are endless!
Celebrate With A Weekend Getaway!
One of the many unique amenities we offer is the option to rent the property for the entire weekend. Our overnight accommodations can hold up to 14 people. Our captivating and luxurious Cheret House, a 7000 square foot 6-beds, 4-bathroom house where family, friends, and loved ones are welcome to stay. This well-decorated dream home includes all the comforts of home.
We Got You Covered!
Only a short drive from Chicago or Milwaukee, Stein Farms is an easy destination to get to for out of town guests, with two airports nearby and plenty of overnight accommodations, not only onsite but in nearby towns. Your wedding is one of the most cherished and memorable moments of your life—Make your story start here.
It's Never Too Early To Start!
Stein Farms Services
- Over 50 acres of stunning natural beauty including an enchanted oak tree forest, charming river view and willow field.
- Choice of 3 ceremony areas with amazing natural landscaping.
- Beautiful wedding parlor for Bride and Bridesmaid’s to get ready.
- Cheret house allows for men to get ready.
- Parking lot – 100 cars with area lighting.
- We can seat over 230 guests.
- White classic wedding chairs for dining and white chairs for the ceremony.
- 10 High top cocktail tables for Lodge or ceremony sites.
- Round tables will accommodate between 8 and 10 people.
- Rectangle tables will accommodate 8 to 10 people. (Or you can mix and match tables)
- Tables, high tops and chairs.
- Stein Farms crew takes charge of garbage removal and keeps venue clean during the event.
- Premium sound systems are located in Barn, Lodge and ceremony site.
- 200 MBPS Wi-Fi is also available in the Barn, Lodge and Cheret house.
- All paper products are included. Toilet paper, tissue paper, paper towels & sanitizing soap.
- Unlimited time for rehearsal. (Monday – Thursday prior to the event)
- The Barn & Lodge are conditioned air space. (Heated & Cooled)
We offer an interest free payment plan for couples. If this is something you are interested in please contact Stein Farms for additional details.
You are allowed to bring your own licensed catering company, plus all tables and chairs are included in the rental fee.
Friday Wedding From 8:00am to Midnight
Saturday Wedding From 8:00am to Midnight
Sunday Wedding From 8:00am to 10:00pm
Wedding Weekend – Friday Through Sunday
The Wedding Weekend – Friday 11:00 a.m. through Sunday 3:00 p.m. Treat yourself to a relaxing experience by spending the Weekend at Stein Farms.
This place was amazing! When my husband and I looked at it 2 years ago, we fell in love with it. We got married there 3 weeks ago and had the time of our lives. It’s such a unique place to have a wedding. There is so much space to utilize. We had our wedding ceremony on the island, our dinner was in the barn, the bar and buffet were set up in the lodge area and we did our dancing out in the beer garden. It was amazing!!! Our guests had a blast and couldn’t stop raving about it. I would highly recommend this place for your wedding!
I had my wedding here in September and it was the best venue I could have ever imagined to have my big day. The entire property is GORGEOUS!
Absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for my rustic wedding with photo opts everywhere!!! Breathtaking scenery, wide-spread layout, friendly and accommodating.